The purpose of this document is to establish and regulate the rules of use of this web portal, understood by all the pages and their contents owned by José Antonio Bolívar Maldonado, which are accessed through the domain https: // zefiro- japan.com
The use of the web portal attributes the condition of user thereof and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The user undertakes to read carefully this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which he / she intends to use our web portal since this and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below:
The owner of this Site is José Antonio Bolívar Maldonado (hereinafter, Zéfiro) with NIF 74894951M and address at Avenida Manuel Gorria 32 3/3, 29013 Málaga
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL:
This portal provides access to various information, services, or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) belonging to Zéfiro or its licensors to which the user may have access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents, enabling the contracting of services or enrollment in training programs, subscription to newsletters, news, etc. In this registry the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
All acts that violate the legality, rights or interests of third parties are forbidden: right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property, etc. Specifically, Zéfiro prohibits the following:
– Perform actions that may produce on the website or through it, by which means, any type of damage to Zéfiro systems or third parties.
– Perform without proper authorization, any type of advertising or commercial information directly or covertly, sending mass mailings (“spamming”) or sending large messages in order to block the servers of the network (“mail bombing” ).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
Zéfiro by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Zéfiro.
The user agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Zéfiro.
Zéfiro informs, expressly, that:
– In no case can be understood that we give users any right to exploit the content exposed beyond what is strictly necessary for viewing them.
– We guarantee that all the contents that we put at your disposal are completely original and adequate to the current national legislation, being all of them protected by intellectual property rights. In those cases in which we do not have ownership of the contents, we have all the rights related to public communication, distribution and / or reproduction.
– All logos, trademarks and trade names displayed through the website or platform, are owned by us or, where appropriate, by third parties that have allowed us to use and / or exploit them.
– Under no circumstances navigation through the website may entail the renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial cession with respect to the rights of intellectual or industrial property, unless otherwise stated in writing.
– None of the content hosted on the platform can be downloaded, reproduced or used, in any other device or place different from our website, except